Good morning beautiful souls,
I’m not one to sugar coat, so I thought since I’ve been experiencing a few ebbs and flows along my transformational tale (journey) I thought I’d give 12 Treasure Trove Tips to inspire you while you’re on your journey as well. I think it’s profoundly important to support each other while we are each in our own personal awakening, as it can be a bit isolating at times.
I liken my transformational tale to that of a MerryMaid. MerryMaid’s give the illusion of perfection above the water. MerryMaids seem so well put together, happy, beautiful and alluring. However, beneath the water she’s utterly another species. She’s half fish, full of scales (patches) where she has been hurt, gone through neglect, pain, and abandonment. I am a beautiful story teller so I felt inspired to put a flowery tailspin onto my enumeration of particulars that I have experienced along my transformational tale. Let’s dive in, shall we?
13 Treasure Trove Tips To Inspire You Through Your Awakening
- I realized it’s completely normal not to desire watching as much television. You begin finding that it’s a complete waste of hourglass time. Yes there are some lovely shows that are on, but very few in my opinion. I tend to watch the same ones that are classics. The one’s that inspire me and make me feel internally happy, is the one’s I watch repeatedly. A few of my most desirable are Pride and Prejudice, Jane Eyre, Sense and Sensibility, Emma, Anne of Green Gables, Little House on the Prairie, Game of Thrones, and Miss Potter to name a few. I tend to avoid mainstream media. I have no interest in any of it, and avoid television to a significant degree.
- I became much more selective with my music choices. I’m a Pisces, so music is a very big part of my life, but I do seek out music that has a great vibrational frequency to it. There’s an enormous amount of momentum in so many songs out there. We must remember that the energy that the artist wrote the music in is very deeply felt among the listener. There are so many people that have yet to awaken, so the majority of music out there resonates with millions of people. Awakened souls are fewer than the masses.
- I began accessing outside information. That’s how I swam across Abraham Hicks Teachings. I was reading massive amounts of informational, spiritual and educational books. I have always loved books and psychology, but my thirst for knowledge became insatiable. I had such a deep desire to learn beyond a normal person’s capacity to comprehend. I deeply wanted to know of the mysteries of the universe.
- I realized, once again I didn’t “fit in.” I knew that as a child I had always felt I didn’t fit in, but I thought as a young girl, it was because I had freckles, very fair skin, red hair and was a very peculiar girl, and that was the reason I didn’t fit in. I now have come to comprehend that I was so elevated as a young child (all young children are) and I had not yet been conditioned from my true inner being. As I grew I was conditioned to believe that being unique wasn’t something that was acceptable. As a grown woman, I have now swam back to my truest nature, to all the things as a child I did believe in. The childlike nature of being joyful for no reason at all, believing all of my dreams can come true, and not allowing the alone time to be a hindrance to me. I wholeheartedly see being an ‘outsider’ as a gift. I now embrace it. The awakened ones are here to create a new world. You and I are the awakened ones.
- I am highly inquisitive. I am constantly asking questions, questioning every single thing. The more we question, the more we expand. A wise person asks thousands of questions, the fool asks none. Along my journey, I’ve been told on numerous occasions that I’m completely exhausting, and that I think entirely too much. But to the awakened person, I know that’s how I grow and elevate my mind. Never stop questioning things, for that is how we open up and tear down old patterns and old beliefs that are antiquated ways of thinking.
- I began to question what I was consuming in my diet. I began 8 years ago questioning my diet, and became a vegetarian. It was many years before my awakening, but I had seen a slaughter video of cows and I resolved right then I couldn’t be a contributor to such pain and heinous acts to animals. I love animals so very much. The ebb in this is that when you alter your life and diet, many will subtly make comments about you, and almost ridicule you for being a vegan/vegetarian. We must be very strong and confident in our lifestyle choices. Not giving a rip what another thinks of us. Here’s a test question. If you feel you could actually go out and kill your own food, would you be able to do it? Many people in this world aren’t mentally ready to actually kill their own food. As a nation many are extremely disconnected, such as where our food actually comes from and how the animals are murdered, killed, tortured and slaughtered. That video is so etched in my mind, I actually don’t recommend it. I’m an enormously sensitive and tender soul and I was very shaken by it, I bawled for two hours after. I will say, that in the last year I have eaten meat here and there, but I’m not hard on myself If i decide every now and again to eat meat. One can call that hypocritical, but I tend to think perfectionism is a thing of illusion. This blog is a no-judgement zone.
- When you become awakened you start to realize the people you used to have as friends are no longer around. They don’t feel they can connect with you, nor you with them. This was a little tough for me in the beginning of my journey because i felt like I was all alone. We must remember though, everything is energy and the right people will find us. Our vibe attracts our tribe or in MerryMaid terminology (shoal family). I don’t take it personal, it’s just we are swimming in different directions than them. It’s okay.
- I began attracting others that I click with. I see others that are on their own awakening journey (tale) just like me. We are swimming in the same direction as them. We are a school of like minded sea creatures. 🙂
- I see synchronicities in all things in nature. Not only do you desire to be in nature all the time, you see signs from the universe. 11:11, 12:12, 1111, 444, etc. I began seeing numbers all the time, and I still see them to this day. You begin to notice what to most others seems miniscule and unimportant, you see it as a sign of alignment with Source/ your inner being.
- I felt alone. Along my journey, and there are some days that the thought of an old belief trickles down trying to convince me that I have no one; that I’m all alone. Be mindful of this. You and I are NEVER alone. Not ever. We always have self and Source/ our inner being. Truthfully when we come to an understanding of such internal self love we will rest assure in this new belief. Alone time is beautiful. Highly awake people become aware that the right people are in our lives. We are at peace within.
- We have a desire to inspire others. To be of a greater good, a higher cause. I allow others to awaken when they so desire. I’ve seen many people want to try and to semi-aggressively awaken others, just because they are becoming awake. Life experience teaches, words do not teach. When we try to push others to change, it’s a lack of internal self love and a practiced conditioned old belief. Most of the universe lives a life of trying to forcibly make people see their point of view. When this occurs it’s because the person isn’t quite sure of themselves yet. Perhaps they are a bit wobbly in their beliefs, so in a sense they want others aboard as to fulfill an emptiness and loneliness within. We must be an example, live our own lives and allow others to live theres. If they never expand or have an awakening, that’s none of mine/your business. Too many individuals try to make others their business. I keep my head down and focused on my own transformation, and If another would like to swim along with me, then I’m happy to have them along side me, otherwise I stay out of their lives and give them love and respect. Everyone is on separate waves of life.
- I realized I became eagerly enthusiastic about life. I no longer saw life as such a serious matter. I used to be so serious about everything, I felt every little thing was critical, and needed to be planned out. I now feel as though I’m playing and swimming through life. I just want to have fun. I want to be haphazard with my day. I no longer plan things, I live strictly on inspiration and alignment. Okay, lovelies, there you have it. This was a list that I just thought of off the top of my MerryMaid mind. I am certain there are more. I hope these were a little comfy inspiring you to understand what’s occurring in your awakening. Have a fin’tastically delightful day Merrymaids.
Yours til my next swim, Raquel